"Amnesio" is the twelfth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on October 27, 2003.
It is Lilo's birthday, but no one seems to remember. While she and Stitch hand out invitations for their own party, they encounter Gantu as well as an experiment that gives people amnesia. All three of them try to catch Amnesio, which causes them to lose their memories of each other. Now thinking that her name is Martha, Stitch is an escaped convict, and Gantu is her partner cop named Lenny, Lilo teams up with him to hunt down Stitch and find clues to their lost memories.
- Moral: Family means nobody gets forgotten.
- When Amnesio flies around in several instances, the song "Flight of the Bumblebee" plays.
- The password which reverses Amnesio's effects is "ʻohana", a word that Jumba didn't know of until well after Amnesio's creation (unless he made the adjustment after arriving on Earth).
- The password could also be "family", but it works in any language.
- Nosox and Nodessertro were both mentioned by Hämsterviel in this episode, hinting that Gantu had likely captured them. However, while Nosox physically appeared in "Snafu", Nodessertro did not. It is possible that they either set him free because he was considered useless, or he managed to escape.
- This episode reiterates that Gantu apparently has a good side to him, as he became very kind at once while he was temporarily under Amnesio's effects.
- Before Gantu releases Amnesio, he sees a family of ducks and says that he's lost, a callback to the first film.
- Even though Gantu reverted to his old self after getting his memory back, he still kept the pottery jar that Lilo had made him earlier, most likely out of her kindness towards him.
- This episode marks Cobra's first appearance in the series.
- This is one of four episodes where both Gantu and Hämsterviel appear but not Reuben, the other three being "Clip", "Hunkahunka", and "Shush".