"Bad Stitch" is the thirty-eighth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on January 30, 2004.
Nani has been receiving a lot of bills for Stitch's destruction and unruly behavior, so she gets Lilo to try and train him to be more civilized (otherwise, she will have to get rid of him forever). When Lilo's attempts prove to be unsuccessful, Stitch decides to find a way to make money for the Pelekais and ends up being kidnapped by Dr. Hämsterviel, who plans to turn him evil again. Now, Lilo, Jumba and Pleakley must rescue Stitch before it's too late.
- Moral: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- This is one of the only two episodes that doesn't show new experiments, the other being "The Asteroid".
- This is one of three episodes where Stitch is treated like an actual dog, the other two being "Phantasmo" and "Yapper".
- Gantu in his pirate costume looks very similar to Mr. Smee from Peter Pan.
- This is the second time Stitch reverted to his original programming, the first time being in "Amnesio".
- This episode was banned in China and Japan until 2010 for some unknown reason.
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|