"Belle" is the fifty-first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on June 3, 2005.
While out trying to prove the existence of the Night Marchers (an ancient Hawaiian legend), Lilo, Mertle, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley tell each other frightening stories. Meanwhile, an experiment that produces a loud, high-pitched shriek is being pursued by Gantu.
- Moral: You don't always have to prove you're right; it's often better to just trust your instincts.
- Belle is female not male.
- Belle is named after the mathematical term decibel, a unit used to measure the intensity of sound.
- Jumba's scary story is a parody of Victor Frankenstein and his monster.
- Pleakley's scary story is a parody of both The Blob and its 1988 remake.
- Jumba intended to suck up Belle with a vacuum which she would never fit through, yet was able to suck up Gantu in it regardless.
- The containment orb would have popped with Gantu inside it.
- Belle is one of two experiments that lives with Lilo and Stitch, the other being Glitch.
- Hämsterviel and Reuben do not appear in this episode.