"Belle" is the fifty-first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on June 3, 2005.
Lilo, Mertle, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley go out on a hiking adventure to try to prove the existence of the Night Marchers (an ancient Hawaiian legend), and later tell each other frightening stories. Meanwhile, an experiment that produces a loud, high-pitched shriek is being pursued by Gantu.
- Moral: You don't always have to prove you're right; it's often better to simply trust your instincts.
- Belle is female not male.
- Belle is similar to the banshee, a ghoul from Celtic mythology known for its piercing screams, which are usually a sign of doom.
- Belle is named after the mathematical term decibel, a unit used to measure the intensity of sound.
- Jumba's scary story is a parody of Victor Frankenstein and his monster, while Pleakley's scary story is a parody of both The Blob and its 1988 remake.
- Jumba intended to suck up Belle with a vacuum which she would never fit through, yet was able to suck up Gantu in it regardless.
- The containment orb would have popped with Gantu inside it.
- Belle is one of two known experiments that lives with Lilo and Stitch, the other being Glitch.
- Hämsterviel and Reuben do not appear in this episode.