"Bonnie & Clyde" is the thirty-sixth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on January 16, 2004.
After being grounded for being rowdy, Lilo and Stitch sneak out of their house and soon meet a criminal experiment duo, who urge them to do whatever they want and convince them that it won't do any harm. After causing trouble around the island and realizing the consequences of their naughty behavior, though, Lilo and Stitch decide to capture the two crooks to redeem themselves. They pretend that they are working with Bonnie and Clyde again, but once they are taken to their hideout, they capture the thieves who are then taken to their one true place: prison. As for Lilo and Stitch, they have to clean up the mess they made as repayment for their crimes.
- Bonnie (149)
- Clyde (150)
- Lotuseater (349, but 149 was stated as 349)
- Addly (350, but 150 was stated at 350)
- Reuben (625)
- Moral: Crime doesn't pay.
- Bonnie and Clyde are Experiments 149 and 150. However, in their debut, they are called 349 and 350, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- Bonnie and Clyde are named after the bank-robbing duo, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
- They speak English like Reuben, but with a Mafia accent, much like the real Bonnie and Clyde.
- Pleakley seems to have a thing for Detective Dicky Copper, his TV idol.
- When Lilo and Stitch first meet Bonnie and Clyde, Clyde's tail is missing.
- Clyde's tail changes from brown to green in some scenes throughout the episode.
- Clyde would be unable to fit inside a container due to his large size and slight obesity.
- When Stitch throws Clyde off his bed, Clyde's butt is drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet enlarges.
- It is revealed that Jumba was able to rebuild The Red One, despite its obliteration in the first film.
- When Bonnie and Clyde get blasted into a net, it expands while their heads are exposed, even though they should have easily fit inside the net. Also, when Pleakley shows them to Officer Kahiko, the net seems to resemble the one from "Cannonball".
- This is the only time Stitch ever blasts experiments into a net.
- Bonnie and Clyde are the only experiments that dislike their one true place.
- Bonnie and Clyde do not turn good until the next-to-last episode, making them and Reuben the only experiments to not reform in their debut (excluding 627 and Leroy, since they cannot be rehabilitated).
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|