"Cannonball" is the seventh episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on October 13, 2003.
A tsunami-creating experiment appears with the threat of endangering the entire world if it reaches the ocean. Lilo and Stitch must use the newly-designed X-Buggy to capture Cannonball before Gantu does. Meanwhile, Lilo's hula halau participates in a sand-sculpting contest.
- Moral: "Aloha" means to help others.
- Lilo revealed that she had a pet goldfish named Coco who died.
- Stitch can be seen wearing his "superhero" costume that consists of a pair of red sunglasses (which he stole), a red towel (which he stole), a green bikini top (which he stole), and a letter S (which he stole from the PARADISE POOL sign).
- The net for Cannonball appears to have no air holes.
- Cannonball shouldn't have been able to fit inside the container due to his large size and obesity.
- When Lilo and Stitch take Cannonball to the sand-sculpting competition, his stomach becomes Finder's size.
- In "Felix", Cannonball was seen destroying the beach with his tidal waves, implying that he was incompletely rehabilitated.
- Cannonball never rolled into a ball in Lilo & Stitch: The Series. However, in Leroy & Stitch, Cannonball was briefly shown to be able to roll into a ball in midair before he was captured by Leroy.