Clink, A.K.A. Experiment 086, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to capture and confine enemies inside of him. His one true place is with the Kauai police force.
Experiment 086 was the 86th genetic experiment created by Jumba with Hämsterviel's funding. He was designed to capture and confine enemies in a holding tank in his stomach. 086 and the other first 624 experiments were deactivated and smuggled to Earth by Jumba during his mission to capture Experiment 626.
All of the experiment pods were released and scattered across the island of Kauai.
At an unknown point in the original/current timeline, 086 was presumably activated, captured, and named Clink.
The first 624 experiments, presumably including Clink, were rounded up by Leroy and taken to a stadium to be destroyed. However, Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Reuben and Gantu arrived before the experiments could be destroyed.
It is unknown whether or not Clink participated in the following battle between the experiments and the Leroy clones.
The Leroys soon gained the upper hand in the battle, but were defeated when Lilo, Stitch, Reuben and several other experiments performed the song "Aloha ʻOe", which caused the Leroy army to shut down due to the original Leroy's fail-safe.
Clink is a big green mouthless crab-like experiment with six legs, two large claws and a window on its chest.
Clink can trap his targets in the holding tank in his stomach by splitting in half and joining together again around the target in his holding cell tank in his stomach. When split, each half of Clink apparently has a separate mind.
- "Clink" is slang for "prison", which makes this experiment's name very befitting.
- Clink is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Skip, and Nosox.
- Clink's pod color is white.
- Clink is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 089. Primary function: Confining enemies".
- Clink's ability to split and rejoin halves to capture a target is similar to that of Topaz from Steven Universe.