"Drowsy" is the thirty-ninth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series and the finale of the show's first season. It aired on February 28, 2004.
Stitch uses a sheep-like experiment to get a restless Lilo to fall asleep, but is unable to wake her up the next day. While he is forced to use her sleeping body as a puppet to complete her responsibilities, Gantu is instructed to capture Drowsy and kidnap the vacationing Regis Philbin.
- Stopgo (102)
- Finder (158)
- Nosox (204)
- Clickster (239, but 102 was stated as 239)
- Alexander (274)
- Drowsy (360)
- Sinker (602)
- Houdini (604)
- Reuben (625)
- Moral: Don't let activities get in the way of sleep or responsibilities.
- Special guest appearance by Regis Philbin, voicing himself.
- Drowsy's sleep-inducing bleat and sheep-like appearance are most likely derived from the mental exercise of counting sheep in an attempt to fall asleep.
- A recurring irony has occurred with Drowsy. Stitch originally used him to get Lilo to fall asleep, and in his second appearance, Lilo used him to put Stitch to sleep.
- Stitch using Lilo's sleeping body by putting sunglasses on her and manipulating her like a puppet to pretend she is awake is a reference to Weekend at Bernie's, where employees Larry and Richard do the very same thing with the dead body of their boss, Bernie.
- Stopgo is Experiment 102. However, in his debut, his pod is mislabeled 239, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- 604's pod was one of the experiment pods recovered by Lilo and Stitch, but his pod was neither mentioned nor officially seen until the episode "Houdini" aired. However, it is also possible that 604's pod was recovered at an entirely different time.
- In spring 2004, Disney Channel held an online poll that asked viewers for their favorite experiments and episodes from Season 1 of the series. According to the top 10 results of that poll, "Drowsy" was the #10 most popular episode and experiment. However, this could be a result of a recency bias, as this episode was the latest one aired at the time.
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|