"Felix" is the thirty-first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on January 9, 2004.
Gantu finds a cleaning experiment and lets it go, but it is found by Lilo and Stitch and taken to their home, where Lilo names him Felix (due to her statement that all "neat freaks" on television are named "Felix"). Felix is an experiment mad with cleanliness and cleans everything, to the point that Felix becomes very good friends with Pleakley. However, Felix is such a neat freak that he thinks all around him are dirty and now wants to destroy Lilo, Stitch and the others. Now, Lilo and Stitch must save everyone from Felix's mania and clean the home before Nani returns.
- Moral: It's good to be clean, but not obsessively clean.
- Both of 010's names are a reference to the main characters of The Odd Couple.
- Jumba revealed that he doesn't bathe himself, though it is unknown if he cares little about his personal hygiene or has even bathed in his life.
- When Jumba claims to have fixed Felix's glitch and that he wouldn't hurt a housefly, Felix can be seen obliterating an actual housefly, which contradicts Jumba's claim.
- Moses revealed that the oriental rug, which Felix attempted to destroy, was over a hundred years old and made by Queen Liliuokalani herself, the last Hawaiian monarch whom Lilo and Nani's names possibly come from.
- At one point, Gantu complains about the garbage on his ship and hints that he probably should have kicked out Reuben instead of Felix, to which Reuben sarcastically agrees.