"Frenchfry" is the forty-first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on November 12, 2004.
After Nani bans junk food, Lilo and Stitch encounter an experiment that cooks delicious cuisine. Little do they know, they will be unable to stop eating because his food never fills people up, no matter how much they eat. Frenchfry is actually trying to fatten them up so that he can eat them himself.
- Moral: Always eat healthy.
- Frenchfry was designed to feed and fatten his victims so he can eat them. This is based on the witch from Hansel and Gretel.
- Frenchfry speaks with a thick French accent, roughly a mixture between Parisian and Cajun.
- It is unknown why Gantu denied the fact that it was his birthday when Reuben mentioned it to him.
- Jumba is shown to keep self-made video diaries for his computer, explaining his thoughts or the results of his illegal experiments.
- Gantu is revealed to have invented a "trog call" to capture experiments more easily.
- Despite Gantu stating that he hates sweets, he didn't turn down the cake that Frenchfry made him. Though this could be attributed to Frenchfry's ability to make food irresistibly delicious.
- Frenchfry is the first and only known experiment that Nani caught.
- He is also one of the very few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- Gantu's college football team appears near the end of the episode.