When Jumba comes looking for Stitch in Lilo & Stitch, the battle between them damages much of the house before an overloading blaster explodes and destroys the entire house. In the end, however, Lilo gets to keep Stitch, and Jumba and Pleakley end up rebuilding and renovating the demolished house (including moving Lilo's bedroom to a small tower on the roof and repainting it teal instead of its original yellow) and then move in, thus becoming part of Lilo and Nani's extended ʻohana.
Considering that Stitch Has a Glitch was released during the Lilo & Stitch: The Series' run, yet takes place before the events of the series, the house has some significant differences in its appearance. In Stitch Has a Glitch, the facade maintains the teal paint seen at the end of the original film, while in the series, the teal paint was changed to appear much more blue. Lilo and Stitch's bedroom is also radically different between the two works. In the series, the bedroom has a somewhat clean sci-fi look to it, Lilo sleeps on her own bed while Stitch sleeps on a hanging cot, and the room is accessed via an elevator platform. In Stitch Has a Glitch, the room has a more natural appearance with wooden flooring that is somewhat messy with toys all over the floor (as expected of most children's bedrooms), Lilo and Stitch sleep on their own bunks on a bunk bed, and the room is accessed via semi-spiraling stairs. The film also showed the roof to be retractable, allowing for views of the night sky.
The house appears in the Disney INFINITY series in the backdrop of the "Lilo's Tropical Sky" skydome. For unknown reasons, the house appears in its original form, before it was destroyed by Jumba and Stitch in the original film.
- Jumba and Pleakley's room/Lilo's old room – This bedroom comprises nearly the entirety of the side addition to the house. This room was Lilo's bedroom before reconstruction and, considering both the design of the house and the presence of a bunk bed in this room, was also likely shared with Nani until the sisters' parents died.
- Lilo and Stitch's room – The only major addition to the house after its reconstruction, situated on a small, round tower.
- Master bedroom/Nani's room – It was presumably Lilo and Nani's parents' bedroom until their deaths, in which case Nani moved into this room after she inherited the house from them.
- Hall – The hallway connects all rooms of the house together. It also contains the stairs leading to Jumba and Pleakley's bedroom, and the elevator tube to Lilo and Stitch's bedroom.
- Kitchen – This room also serves as the family's dining room and is accessible from either the hallway or the living room.
- Bathroom – The house contains only one full bathroom shared by everyone.
- Attic – This room is also where Stitch hoarded numerous Christmas gifts that he stole in one episode.
- Living room – The front door leads into this room, as is typical of most houses.
- Elevator – The elevator leading to Lilo and Stitch's new bedroom was added after the house's reconstruction. In Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch, it is a staircase instead.
- Laundry room – This room also contains the back door leading to the house's backyard.