"Link" is the sixty-fifth and final episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on July 29, 2006.
When Lilo and Mertle are forced to work together to find buried treasure, an experiment that binds together uncooperative people with sticky elastic glue appears. Mertle helps Lilo catch Link, while Stitch becomes stuck to Nani and Jumba becomes stuck to Pleakley.
- Moral: We accomplish more by working together than working against each other.
- This episode first appeared as a bonus feature on the Leroy & Stitch DVD before it aired on television.
- Link resembles a yellow Grundo from the Neopets universe.
- According to Lilo, she named 251 Link because it is short for Linkenstein (the zombie president).
- Link is one of the rare experiments to have red eyes instead of black ones like the rest.
- The net that Link is blasted into has the shutters around it instead of on top of it.
- Near the end of the episode, Link has a stumpy tail while he is sitting in a deck chair.