"Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats" is the first segment of the sixty-second episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on May 19, 2006.
Lilo and Stitch try to help Mrs. Hasagawa out by organizing her fruit stand and cleaning her yard. However, when she tries to offer them a bowl of apricots for their help, they discover that the bowl is actually full of experiment pods, and her house is later full of stray experiments, which she believes are "cats". Lilo and Stitch try to gather all the experiments, but it turns out that Mrs. Hasagawa has taken a liking to them and tamed them herself, so the experiments won't need to be captured after all.
- Doubledip (002)
- Hamlette (024)
- Gotchu (031)
- Forehead (044)
- Hocker (051)
- Zawp (077)
- Fetchit (090)
- Mulch (111)
- Shredder (134)
- Geigenstein (201)
- Pix (214)
- Snooty (277) (Pod)
- Boomer (288)
- Manners (358)
- Woody (507)
- Wrapper (521)
- Blowhard (533)
- Derrick (566)
- Reuben (625)
- Moral: Don't help people without asking for permission.
- On Gantu's experiment analyzer, it says Hamlette was activated, but she was never seen in this episode.
- This is one of five episodes where Gantu appears but makes no effort to catch the titular experiment, the other four being "Finder", "Ace", "Woops", and "Snafu".
- Zawp is Experiment 077. However, in his debut, his pod is mislabeled 277, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- The first time Manners' spines appear when he bows, they are yellow; then when the scene changes to where he is beside the door, his spikes are black.
- Mulch doesn't always seem to pay attention to where he is going, as Stitch was able capture him by simply placing a containment orb in his path. Similarly, he was easily captured by a Leroy clone by walking onto a net trap in plain sight.
- According to Mrs. Hasagawa, Gotchu has a special neck pillow.
- In this episode, Hocker's tail stripes are red. However, in The Origin of Stitch and Leroy & Stitch, his stripes are yellow.
- In Lilo & Stitch: The Series, the color of Wrapper's tape is white. However, in the Stitch! anime, the color of his tape becomes red, most likely due to being modified.
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|