"Nosy" is the twenty-fifth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on December 19, 2003.
Nani invites her prospective boss home to demonstrate the spirit of ʻohana. Lilo has a crush on the boss's son Keoni. Before the visit, they find an experiment that is designed to snoop around and dig up dirt on the enemy. The experiment is so annoying that Lilo and Stitch give Nosy to Gantu. Nosy then annoys Gantu and Hämsterviel so much that they release him. He returns to Lilo's house just in time to finish the visit with Nani's boss. In the end, Nosy returns to Gantu's ship and spreads rumors about Gantu to Reuben.
- Moral: Don't stick your nose in other people's affairs or tell anyone their secrets.
- Nosy bears a great resemblance to Pain from Hercules in both appearance and personality, and even sharing the same voice actor, Bobcat Goldthwait.
- His name is derived from both his abnormally-sized nose and the adjective meaning "to show too much curiosity about other people's business".
- When Stitch breathes into his hand and claims his breath to be minty fresh, the table plant wilted shortly after, which contradicts Stitch's claim.
- The green ham (courtesy of Jumba's nuclear technology) is a likely reference to the children's book Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.
- When Nosy meets Reuben, and in all the scenes of Nosy with Hämsterviel, he has a stumpy tail.
- According to Hämsterviel's diary, he sleeps with a pacifier, wears platform shoes to look threatening, and his real name is Rupert.
- Hämsterviel revealed that he has a pellicle problem.
- According to Nosy, Gantu wears bunny slippers and has an obsession with karaoke.
- In the episode "Shortstuff", Stitch used the same "Kenny" boy disguise.