"PJ" is the forty-seventh episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on April 22, 2005.
When Lilo is blamed for pranking her strict substitute hula teacher, she decides to use a practical-jokester experiment to get revenge and impress Mertle. Stitch must stop them before the jokes go too far.
- Moral: Playing jokes can be fun, but only if the other person is laughing.
- The strict hula teacher never found out that Mertle, Elena, Teresa and Yuki were the ones who threw the paper airplanes and drew the mean pictures.
- When Pleakley attempts to try out for a jester, he fails to impress his ʻohana members and even PJ.
- Stitch somehow woke up on his own while under Drowsy's effects, possibly indicating that other experiments are not affected as much.
- Lilo shows a little compassion for Mertle by trying to defend her when she got blamed for the prank that Lilo and PJ had concocted (even though Mertle clearly deserved it).
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.