"Shush" is the fifty-ninth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on August 26, 2005.
An experiment designed to collect private enemy conversations through her tail is accidentally activated by Lilo, who then gets into trouble after eavesdropping on Nani's phone call with David. Things take a turn for the worst when Lilo overhears part of Mertle's conversation and thinks that she hates her friends. As a result, Mertle, out of anger, willingly helps catch experiments for Hämsterviel in place of Gantu, unaware that he is using her.
- Moral: Don't eavesdrop on others and never jump to conclusions; wait until you have all the facts.
- Shush is female not male.
- This is the second time Hämsterviel fired Gantu and later rehired him, the first time being in "Bad Stitch".
- This episode reiterates that Elena, Teresa and Yuki may actually hate Mertle, even though Lilo misheard Mertle due to eavesdropping on her.
- Stitch showed reluctance while the hula girls were giving him a makeover, but since Stitch is obviously a male and makeovers are usually for females, his reaction was normal.
- It seems out of character for Nani to actually stick up for Mertle when she knows how mean Mertle has been to Lilo in the past.
- Jumba and Pleakley revealed that they never had any confidence in Cobra Bubbles.
- This episode marks Cobra's last appearance in the franchise.
- This is one of four episodes where both Gantu and Hämsterviel appear but not Reuben, the other three being "Clip", "Amnesio", and "Hunkahunka".