"Sinker" is the twenty-fourth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on December 15, 2003.
A small, purple shark-like experiment is destroying and sinking enemy ships with his large dorsal fin. Lilo and Stitch must find a way to control him before he sabotages the boat racing competition (and before Gantu catches him). His one true place is at a Japanese restaurant, where he uses his large fin to cut up fish fillets and vegetables for the chefs to make sushi. Meanwhile, Gantu and Reuben end up stranded on a small island.
- Moral: Never give up, and be confident in what you do.
- Sinker's fin is shown to have differences in size, though it is likely a continuity error.
- Pudge made a cameo in this episode, where Lilo fed him a peanut butter sandwich. He previously appeared in the first film.
- Nani meets Reuben for the first time.
- It is hinted that Pleakley had visited China sometime before the events of The Series because he mentions his Chinese bamboo fan that Stitch was using as a prop.
- According to Lilo, Nani is revealed to have an addiction to chocolate.
- In this episode, Jumba mentions about having given presents to his evil genius family back home, implying while he cannot go back to his home planet, he is allowed to send gifts there. It is also hinted that he may come from a family of evil geniuses.