"Skip" is the forty-fifth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on February 11, 2005.
Tired of childhood restrictions, Lilo uses an experiment that skips time ahead ten years in the future to turn herself into a teenager and then into an adult. However, while she and Stitch disappear for twenty years, Dr. Hämsterviel captures the experiments and takes over the world.
- Clink (086)
- Skip (089)
- Shoe (113)
- Clog (143)
- Finder (158)
- Cheney (205)
- Sparky (221)
- Connie (396)
- Brad (499)
- Strata (532)
- Reuben (625)
- Moral: Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
- This episode is similar to the fable The Magic Thread, in which a young boy named Peter decides to skip childhood and realizes he doesn't like it after all.
- This episode is also related to the Cartoon Network series Samurai Jack, in which a samurai warrior is thrown into the future by the evil spirit Aku, and he tries to find a way to go back to the past and undo the future where Aku rules the world.
- This episode also bears a resemblance to the famous Zelda game Ocarina of Time, in which Link becomes sealed for seven years after obtaining the Master Sword until he is of age to defeat Ganondorf.
- Skip is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Clink and Nosox.
- It is revealed in this episode that Stitch is immune to aging older, as he didn't age at all when Skip sent him into the future. Strangely, however, he reverted to a baby in "Babyfier".
- Teenage Mertle is voiced by Grey Griffin, who previously provided the voice of Nani's baby form in "Babyfier".
- Adult Lilo is voiced by Tara Strong, who also voiced Angel and some of Stitch's cousins.
- Nani meets Hämsterviel for the first time after 20 years, albeit in an unfavorable position.
- The uniform that Gantu was wearing in the alternate future was the same one he wore in the episode "627".