"Slushy" is the twenty-seventh episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on December 26, 2003.
A freeze-inducing experiment is activated during a very hot day and chills the weather so much that it produces Kokaua Town's very first snowfall. Lilo and Stitch soon capture Slushy and take him home, where he makes it snow for them to play and have fun. Gantu later kidnaps Slushy and forces him to create an impenetrable ice fortress. Slushy also engages in battle with Splodyhead, who ends up winning and restores the tropical climate of the island. Slushy is found a one true place creating Shave Ice at the ice cream shop.
- Moral: It's good to try new things because you never know what you might like.
- Gantu is revealed to have an air conditioner on his ship.
- We learn that besides only sandwiches, Reuben can also make tomato soup, hot tea and cheeseburgers; however, a burger is also a kind of sandwich.
- Stitch initially didn't like going into the snow, but in the original movie's epilogue, he is seen playing in the snow with Lilo, Nani and David, while clearly enjoying it.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Poxy" and "Slick".