"Snafu" is the sixty-fourth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on July 23, 2006.
When Lilo and Stitch are informed by Nosy that all the experiments captured by Gantu are imprisoned in his ship, the two plan a rescue mission to free them. However, they accidentally activate an experiment designed to destroy complex plans. As Lilo and Stitch form a rescue team regardless, Jumba and Pleakley try to understand what love is, and Gantu tries to use a recording of Angel's siren song to turn the experiments evil again. Snafu, however, foils up this plan.
- Felix (010)
- Fibber (032)
- Hammerface (033)
- Fudgy (054)
- Stamen (103)
- Snafu (120)
- Bonnie (149)
- Clyde (150)
- Finder (158)
- Nosy (199)
- Nosox (204)
- Sparky (221)
- Poxy (222)
- Sample (258)
- Tickle-Tummy (275)
- Amnesio (303)
- Hunkahunka (323)
- Dupe (344)
- Slimy (390)
- Slushy (523)
- Thresher (544)
- Tank (586)
- Zap (603)
- Houdini (604)
- Holio (606)
- Heat (609)
- Plasmoid (617)
- Angel (624)
- Reuben (625)
- Moral: Love conquers all.
- Snafu is named after the acronym SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fouled Up).
- Stitch is revealed to have a hidden shrine devoted to Angel under his bed.
- According to Reuben and Hämsterviel, Gantu is terrible at singing karaoke.
- Fibber did not buzz when Reuben denied being ticklish. Since the containers are oddly not soundproof, it is possible that Fibber just wasn't paying attention. Arguably, Reuben maybe thought he was really not ticklish.
- Angel should have known that Reuben is immune to her siren song, as he was created after her. She would have also been suspicious of Reuben's self-awareness when he asked her to turn him "good", as the experiments under her song do not possess any self-awareness.
- In "Angel", Reuben stated that Angel's song had no effect on him; however, she probably didn't know that he was created after her and didn't need to sing to him since she was formerly on Gantu's side. Also, even though he didn't hear her sing, he was aware of what her siren song could do.
- This is one of the rare times Jumba forbids an experiment pod to be activated, despite having an evil streak, the other time being in "Sprout".
- This is one of five episodes where Gantu appears but makes no effort to catch the titular experiment, the other four being "Finder", "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", "Ace", and "Woops".
- When Stitch rolls into a ball while teaching the obstacle course to the other experiments, he uses Cannonball's ball form in Leroy & Stitch. Despite this maneuver being part of the obstacle course, Sparky, Finder, Sample, Bonnie and Clyde are never shown or said to have this ability.
- Music from Cinderella II: Dreams Come True can be heard in the scene where Angel breaks out of her containment orb and then breaks Stitch out.
- Nosox is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Skip, and Clink.
- Sample was left outside Gantu's ship, but when the experiments escape the ship, he is seen with them. Though he most likely went to check on his friends.
- When Tickle-Tummy tickles Reuben, his feet are drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet is also a brighter color.
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series Episodes|
|Richter | Phantasmo | Clip | Mr. Stenchy | Spooky | Holio | Cannonball | Yapper | Yin-Yang | Kixx | Splodyhead | Amnesio | Swirly | Fibber | Tank | Sprout | Elastico | Yaarp | 627 | The Asteroid | Topper | Melty | Houdini | Sinker | Nosy | Finder | Slushy | Dupe | Shortstuff | Angel | Felix | Poxy | Hunkahunka | Sample | Babyfier | Bonnie & Clyde | Slugger | Bad Stitch | Drowsy|
|Spike | Frenchfry | Swapper | Shoe | Slick | Skip | Checkers | PJ | Ploot | Snooty | Retro | Belle | Morpholomew | Spats | Heckler | Wishy-Washy | Phoon | Bugby | Rufus | Shush | Lax | Remmy | Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats/Ace | Glitch/Woops | Snafu | Link|