"Topper" is the twenty-first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on December 5, 2003.
It is Christmas Eve, and Lilo is trying to teach Stitch how Hawaiians celebrate Christmas, but Stitch becomes overly obsessed with the Christmas gifts. Jumba and Pleakley attempt to get into the Christmas spirit as well. However, when Gantu has an experiment pod giftwrapped for Hämsterviel, everyone mistakes Stitch's hunt for the box as a selfish attempt to hoard presents for himself.
- Moral: Christmas is a time for giving.
- Topper's primary function is to use his bright light to signal the alien attack fleet. However, on the Disney site, it is incorrectly stated that Topper's light is designed to keep people awake.
- Reuben apparently has a soft spot for Christmas as seen when he decorated Gantu's ship with holiday trimmings and sang a parody of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
- When Stitch was captured for his dysfunctional behavior, his screams could not be heard through the container, as Jumba designed them to be soundproof. Ironically, this factor is contradicted in "Snafu".
- While the captive Stitch was being interrogated, one clip shows him drinking from a toilet, a common habit seen in many real dogs.
- Gantu shows a soft side when he dresses as Santa Claus and distributes presents to children.
- This episode marks the Galactic Armada's first and only appearance in the series, even though only their voices can be heard from inside their spacecraft.