In the first episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Jumba restores Nani's old red dune buggy and converts it into an advanced means of transportation for capturing experiments. Afterwards, it is dubbed the X-Buggy.
- Container Holder: A hatch located at the back of the buggy which is capable of holding experiment containers in place for easy transport.
- Turbo: A large hidden thruster allowing for the buggy to exceed its standard speed limit.
- Drill: Only seen when attempting to capture Richter, the buggy is transformed into a giant drill to gain easy access to the tunnel where Richter hid.
- Flight Mode: Seen in multiple episodes, the buggy is able to hide its wheels, expose hidden wings, and use its turbo to become an aircraft.
- Amphibious Mode: Seen in the episode "Splodyhead", the buggy is capable of retracting its tires and speeding through the water with a hidden motor in the trunk. Upon returning to a land source, the tires are revealed once more to continue any expeditions on other islands.
|Jumba's Ship | Gantu's Ship | Police Cruisers | The Red One | Yellow Plantation Trucks | AHI Tanker Truck | Tsunami Air Boeing 747 | Dr. Hämsterviel's Ship | Manta Shuttle | Hovercraft | X-Buggy | Federation Ship | B.R.B. 9000 | G.A.C.C. Ship|